Everything you need to know about Restylane Kysse
Kysse [“Kiss”] is specifically formulated for lip injections using Galderma’s XpresHAn Technology (advanced tissue integration) to achieve a natural look and feel with longer-lasting results. According to the Swiss pharmaceutical company, Restylane Kysse is a clear injectable gel composed of hyaluronic acid that has been modified to last longer than naturally occurring hyaluronic acid. Restylane Kysse is cross-linked with BDDE, an ingredient that helps form a network of hyaluronic acid to provide a gel filler that lasts longer. Restylane Kysse contains 0.3 % lidocaine to reduce pain during injection.
- Kysse is a hyaluronic acid injectable
- Kysse can improve lip volume & the appearance of lines*
- Kysse is FDA-approved for patients 21 and older
- Kysse was previously available in international markets
The BIG difference:
Clinical trials showed Kysse lasting up-to 12 months, while others last three to six months.
- 88% saw improvement 6 months after treatment
- 78% saw improvement 12 months after treatment
“Restylane Kysse was tested to ensure that it worked properly (effective) and was safe to use, in a clinical study before it was approved for use in all subjects. Subjects who participated in the study received an initial treatment with Restylane Kysse or another similar dermal filler gel. Each subject was monitored for 12 months following the procedure to measure the effect of treatment.”Galderma